Your Love Is Kind and Omeremuma Covers - By Maryam (The Voice of Joy)

Your Love Is Kind and Omeremuma Covers - By Maryam (The Voice of Joy)

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. ' From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose; What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that u will do. Isaiah 46:10-11

Thanks to my beautiful sisters Mercy and Judikay for availing themselves to be used to amplifier the name of Jesus Christ globally and to win souls while joyfully using their gifted voices. More Grace sisters, amen!!

#yourloveiskind #mercychinwo #omeremuma #judikay #maryam #thevoiceofjoy #cover #song #music

OmeremumaCoversMaryam

Post a Comment

0 Comments