stay with me for a while | Death is Elsewhere by Ragnar Kjartansson

stay with me for a while | Death is Elsewhere by Ragnar Kjartansson

Visited the AGO today and was absolutely mesmerized by this simple exhibition. My friends and I literally sat in the middle of this for who knows how long.

"I could literally fall asleep in here listening to this."

I didn't read the exhibit description after we left and was stunned to learn that the couples were actually a member of a set of twins... insane. We really thought it was the same two people until we went back into the middle of the room and stayed for a few more minutes.

- gilliane
dedicated to cynthia, emily & lorraine

Kjartansson, Ragnar. Death is Elsewhere. 2018, film, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto.

--

read more about it:

https://ago.ca/exhibitions/ragnar-kjartansson-death-elsewhere

https://grapevine.is/icelandic-culture/2021/06/08/death-is-elsewhere-ragnar-kjartansson-on-a-summers-night/

whileDeathElsewhere

Post a Comment

0 Comments