TiNY HOPPiNG CAR - CHEVY IMPALA SiXTY FOUR SS LOWRiDER - CANDY CHROME BLUE | RC ADVENTURES

TiNY HOPPiNG CAR - CHEVY IMPALA SiXTY FOUR SS LOWRiDER - CANDY CHROME BLUE | RC ADVENTURES

This thing is insanely cool. The video does all the talking for me - but I will say this: This is my first REDCAT machine. I paid $770.00 CAD for this bad boy. The Chevy Impala Sixty Four SS Lowrider - CANDY CHROME BLUE - is a Classic in itself - only now, it has been robotized for our Radio Control Hobby pleasures and bounces on command. The transmitter is completely new to me, as I have never seen anything quite like it - and that is very rare. It will certainly take some practice and fine tuning to understand and get good at controlling the "Hydraulics". I love unboxing this RC for you and seeing what its all about.

I have many things I want to do to this car.. and I'm just getting started.

RC ADVENTURES™/ RCSparks Studio™ © 2022 Medic Media Productions Inc. All rights reserved. Publication, reproduction or distribution of this film by any means whatsoever - including without limitation electronic transmission via internet or e-mail, or re-uploading existing videos & re-uploading such material on any website anywhere in the world — is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Medic Media Productions Inc. All videos on the RCSparks Studio™ YouTube channel are for entertainment purposes only.

low riderbluehop

Post a Comment

0 Comments