URGENT! I am calling you says the Lord! #TakeHeed #Warning

URGENT! I am calling you says the Lord! #TakeHeed #Warning

Hey y'all so this is an important word. God is pouring out his spirit on all flesh. Please take heed to his words. God is callin us home. He's callin us to rise, he's callin the lost and lukewarm to repentance. Repent before it's to if you haven't already. I hope this word touched your spirit. And I hope it opens your eyes. I love you all but most importantly Jesus loves you! ❤🙏

"In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and woman, I will pour out my spirit in those days, and they will prophecy." Acts 2:17-18

URGENT!callingLord!

Post a Comment

0 Comments