PRIMAL MOVEMENT | Unique Bodyweight Workout for Mobility & Conditioning (Follow Along)

PRIMAL MOVEMENT | Unique Bodyweight Workout for Mobility & Conditioning (Follow Along)

Thank you for helping me grow the channel to over 100k subscribers!! 🎉

I appreciate all of you out there who have shown so much love & support over the years!

To show my gratitude, I put together this 30-minute movement practice that will leave your body feeling strong & energized. I know you're gonna love it!

Follow along with me through 3 movement series - we start off with a mobility warm up. Then two primary series (3 rounds each). We'll finish with a slow stretching flow.

*All bodyweight. No equipment necessary.
*Level: Intermediate
*As always, use good judgement and listen to your body. Take the practice a your pace and make modifications as needed.

Thanks for moving with me!
Please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and check out the links below...

⭐️Try my TRAINING APP for EXCLUSIVE PROGRAMS
https://www.freemover.app

⭐️Follow me on INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/movement.parallels.life/

Mobility Warm Up 00:00
Primary Series 1: 05:00
Primary Series 2: 16:10
Stretch Series: 27:02

#bodyweightworkout #primalmovement #holisticfitness

PRIMALMOVEMENTUnique

Post a Comment

0 Comments