IF Michael SAVED Elizabeth||✨DEATH SWAP AU✨||☆ Read Warnings at beginning ☆|| GCMM//FNaF//Aftons ||

IF Michael SAVED Elizabeth||✨DEATH SWAP AU✨||☆ Read Warnings at beginning ☆|| GCMM//FNaF//Aftons ||

paRt 2? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ✨
Inspired by: @Silvermoon Kasumi

description :]✨๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
-- I was suppsoed to uplaod yesterday but I couldn't so heheh ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’”--

!! ALSO THIS IS DEATH SWAP AU !!


Slalut poople, I'm Errxr the Potati if u do not know ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™

I do gacha fnaf, u can find memes, mini movies and reaction videos on my channel, maybe even some skits :D

ships (if u do not know, yes I have ships on this channel๐Ÿฅด)
- Ennchael (Ennard x Michael)
- William x Mrs. Afton (not much but ye-)

Apps I use for making videos: ✨
▪︎Gacha Club
▪︎IbisPaint X
▪︎Alight Motion (premium)
▪︎Cute CUT (pro)
▪︎KineMaster
▪︎Cap Cut
▪︎Some sort of music download app thing ๐Ÿ—ฟ✋

Follow me more ! ๐Ÿ’–
☆ Instagram: Errxr_Potato
- posting a lot more on insta that I dont post on here ;)

✨°•My videos are free to use in reaction videos•°✨
!!! MUST PUT CREDIT IN ORDER TO USE !!!


End~~~
Thanks for watching ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–✨๐Ÿ˜ซ

Character used in this video:
• William Afton
• Mrs. Afton (dont have a name for hEr ๐Ÿ‘)
• Michael Afton
• C.C (Crying Child) Afton
• Elizabeth Afton
• Circus Baby
• FT. Foxy
• FT. Freddy
• Bon Bon

MichaelSAVEDElizabeth||✨DEATH

Post a Comment

0 Comments