ASMR Reiki, Plucking Negative Energy & Cord Cutting, Spiritual Cleansing, Chakra Balancing

ASMR Reiki, Plucking Negative Energy & Cord Cutting, Spiritual Cleansing, Chakra Balancing

Don't you want to have your soul cleaned with a much more detailed and special session today? With this ASMR reiki session, I will collect all the negative energy in your body and cut and clear them. Trust me, you'll love it!

When you feel tired, stressed, unhappy and powerless, it can sometimes be because you are loaded with excessive negative energy. When you experience such a situation, you should do things that will motivate yourself, heal you and make you happy. Just like watching this video.

Now I want to tell you what you can find in this video and how it will make you feel.

Chakra balancing ; I use many special techniques to trigger your chakra points. Techniques that I feel are amateur but effective, such as hand movements, the use of healing reiki stones, and delta waves. I want you to imagine that I trigger and heal these special points, especially with the energy waves I create in the air with hand movements.

Reiki ; you already know what this is. It is a very special technique that has been used for centuries for spiritual healing and cleansing.

Plucking negative energy ; I am trying to clear negative energies by plucking / pulling energy from your face and some parts of your body. When I do this you should feel an energy cord being pulled out of your body.

Cord cutting ; It is the process of cutting these energy cords that I have pulled. You will see that I use my hand like a pair of scissors for this.

Spiritual cleansing ; I had to try some spiritual techniques for an effective negative energy cleansing. And you'll see that I've done various word repetitions and reiki-style hand gestures for it.

ASMR for sleep ; I prepared the last part of the video for you to fall asleep. In this way, you will feel like you just came out of a real session and it's time to sleep.

#asmr #reiki #sleep

asmr reikiasmr chakra balancingasmr spiritual cleansing

Post a Comment

0 Comments