Sagittarius, They are ready to give you their entire heart!

Sagittarius, They are ready to give you their entire heart!

Join this channel to get access to perks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvPafdqBcqVZNwH4JNdKDyA/join

I have started a Go Fund Me In hopes of being able to get a vehicle for my family. I had unexpected car problems and she is no more. The link is attached above. Thank you for any donations made. Large and small I appreciate them all, Thank you!
Hello and welcome! I would like to introduce myself and why I am here. My name is Chauntae, and I am an intuitive psychic empath. I am here to deliver messages from spirit. I offer General messages here but if you would like a personal my information is on the bottom. This is for entertainment purposes only! In no way should anyone make personal, legal, or medical decisions based off my readings.
If you would like a personal, please reach me at empathicaf123@gmail.com. My personals start at $35.00 USD for 3 questions. In most cases I have the reading done within 72 hours, I have also started a Facebook page with the same name and picture! Join me there as well! (20+) Empathic AF | Facebook
I also have $50.00 emergency readings that are done within 8 hours in most cases & This reading offers 5 questions.
I also have Simple venting sessions due to requests. That would involve a private phone call with me, I would call you from a private number and we can talk about whatever is on your mind. I offer 30 minutes for $35.00 and an hour session for $60.00. These sessions will not be talked about in the reads, But the information is available to you.
If you would like to donate to my channel, My Cash Tag is $EmpathicAF123. Please include all capital letters and numbers. I Appreciate all the likes, comments, and subscriptions to my channel. I love you from the bottom of my heart you guys! May you receive all the love and the light. Stay blessed!
You guys WE made it 3K!!!! You guys are some of the most amazing people I’ve been blessed to encounter! I send you all the love in the world!
EDIT**** 4k ******* YOU GUYS LOOK AT US GO!!!!!! WE ROCK… ACTUALLY
WE HEAL, WE ASCEND, WE CONQOUR AND RISE!!!!!!!

Sagittarius,readytheir

Post a Comment

0 Comments