Day 323 - Duck Tales NES - The Moon Theme - Guitar, Piano, Bass Cover

Day 323 - Duck Tales NES - The Moon Theme - Guitar, Piano, Bass Cover

Day 323 of 366 - Love this piece of music since I was a little kid, the whole soundtrack from the NES Ducktales game is insane, And I plan on doing a better quality version of this cover in the future so stay tuned!

My new years resolution for 2020 was to create and upload some form of music video to my instagram and facebook accounts every day of the year. 366 days… 366 videos. No problem right?

I had no restrictions on what each video could be, from a relatively simple guitar or drum play along, to a multi-layered arrangement of a piece of video game music, or a band rehearsal or show! I just had to create something each day and put it online.

I did this to encourage my creativity, and a few months into that year we had Lockdown hit us, so i had even more time to create!

Anyways, this collection of videos is rough around the edges, it was all recorded on my phone either using iMovie or the Acapella app for the most part, and was mixed on the phones speakers at the time in app, I haven’t touched any of these up for this youtube upload so hopefully they don’t sound too ghastly!

So thanks for watching, if you like it please consider subscribing and watching through some more of what was an crazy years worth of videos!

Big Love. Nath

TalesThemeGuitar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments