ASMR School Nurse Lice Check (Tweezers, Scalp Check, Lice Comb, Whispering) Medical Roleplay

ASMR School Nurse Lice Check (Tweezers, Scalp Check, Lice Comb, Whispering) Medical Roleplay

Hello my darling! Today I will be giving you a lice check as there as been an outbreak in your class but don't worry everything will be ok, I will look after you and make sure you don't have any of those yucky things in your head but if you do I will give you a lice treatment and remove them all so let's get started!

Firstly I check your scalp for lice with my tweezers whilst you have you pigtails on. I then remove them and brush your hair. I continue to check with my tweezers and my lice comb for eggs and lice and find that you don't have any. I finish by brushing your hair and give you a prize for being so brave and good whilst having the inspection.

This school nurse lice check roleplay contains lice check, scalp check, tingly scalp scratching, rat tail comb, tweezers, scalp check with tweezers, scalp check tweezers, lice comb, visual triggers, glove sounds, hair parting, hair clips, hair sectioning, hair play, hair brushing, combing, real hair sounds, whispering and personal attention.

🎧 Please don't forget your headphones

FREE ways to support this channel:
✔ Like, Comment or Share
✔ Turn on notifications 🔔
✔ Subscribe
✔ Watch video to the end

💖My Main ASMR Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@relaxingsleepasmr
💖My Spanish ASMR Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@suenorelajanteasmr

Hi, my name is Nadia and I create ASMR videos to help you relax, feel tingles and fall asleep. I have been a big fan of ASMR for a long time now and I wanted to create calming and entertaining videos for you to share my love of ASMR with you. In this channel you will find lots of different medical roleplays focusing on scalp checks and lice checks. My main channel (Relaxing Sleep ASMR) has more variety of videos from hair salon, rude, spa etc and a spanish asmr channel (Sueño Relajante ASMR) if you enjoy spanish speaking asmr or you speak it yourself. Hope you all enjoy and Sweet Dreams 😴💖

#asmr #licecheck #schoolnurselicecheck #medicalroleplay #sleep #hair #tweezers #scalpcheck

asmrasmr school nurse lice checkschool nurse lice check

Post a Comment

0 Comments