Story of Actress Sheree Winton and TV Legend Dale Winton

Story of Actress Sheree Winton and TV Legend Dale Winton

It was a little time before I joined the dots... One of my most favourite 50s/60s British blonde bombshells Sheree Winton was the mother of the fabulous Television presenter Dale Winton – how did I not realise sooner?

I’d been interested in Sheree for years – and I’d discovered Dale in the mid-1990s around the time of Supermarket Sweep and Pets Win Prizes and it sort of went from there – and yet, I still didn’t connect Sheree and Dale until a couple of years later and it was a huge WOW moment – I should have known!
Then.... already aware of Sheree’s sad ending – my heart broke afresh for what Dale had to endure with the death of his beloved mother of whom throughout his entire life he was so terribly proud – Dale Winton said he gained his work ethic from his mum, who told him that no matter what he decided to do, the important thing was to do it to the best of his ability – which is exactly what Dale did.

Dale of course loved all the Carry-Ons – he was close friends with many of my favourite celebrities including Barbara Windsor – and he was fiercely loved by those that knew him best.

Please join me in celebrating the lives of both Sheree and Dale Winton, and come with me to visit their final resting place, bringing flowers and much love to remember this incredible mother and son team Sheree Winton and Dale Winton – remembering their talent, determination, beauty and kindness while also recognising that a smile doesn’t always tell the true story – we are not always aware of what’s going on behind that beautiful smile.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and hopefully watch the video! If you would like to support the channel, please leave a 'like' and 'subscribe' and click the 'notification' bell as that's immensely helpful in keeping the channel going and it's FREE! I won't ask you for donations of any kind and that's including Paypal donations! I value your support and if you've already subscribed – thank you so much! You're wonderful!

Please feel free to leave comments – all I ask is that you keep it respectful, about both the person featured in the video and other people's comments – we have a fabulous growing film and nostalgia community at Beautiful Bad & Bizarre – and it's great fun with some interesting discussions – I've learned a lot from the wonderful comments!

I do my best to respond to all comments but it can take a bit of time – so thank you in advance for your patience!

If you are interested in reading more about the life and career of Dale Winton then I can thoroughly recommend the following book.

Dale - My Story
Published by Century (2002)

The book is available very reasonably priced from most online booksellers.

I'm not sponsored or affiliated – recommendations are my own opinions.

Thank you as always for being the best audience – your subscription to the channel, views, likes, and comments are appreciated!

Shar x

dale wintonsheree wintondale winton final resting place

Post a Comment

0 Comments