A Dark Winter Night... Kitchen Building Project has Finally Begun!

A Dark Winter Night... Kitchen Building Project has Finally Begun!

Kitchen cabin projects have begun, I am so excited to have started. It has been 6 years since the day I moved in my cabin and I have lived without a finished kitchen since… For 3 and half years my cabin was 280 square feet and the kitchen was also my living room. There wasn’t much space. And.. the now pantry was my bedroom an 8x6 space.
I will be working on these projects by myself and with the help of my sister from time to time.

Enjoy this video my friends and much love to you all.

My mailing address:
One Woman’s Wilderness
C/o Lisette Brisson
P.O. Box 201
Noëlville, Ontario
P0M-2N0

Instagram : one_womans_wilderness_13

Music by Epidemic Sounds (royalty free music)
Below is the link where you can find songs and get a subscription.

https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/nuykrj

Songs by artists: Drift Far Away, American Legion, Jamie Norwood and Windshield

#building
#offgrid
#solo
#nature

NatureDogsBuilding

Post a Comment

0 Comments