Pick-A-Pile 💌What Is Their Predominant Thought of You Today?💌#love #pickacard #tarot #timeless

Pick-A-Pile 💌What Is Their Predominant Thought of You Today?💌#love #pickacard #tarot #timeless

Hey Hey Love and All That Good Ish! Gang, Newbies and Return Viewers❣️

⌚Timestamps⌚
Intro: Start
Pile 1: 0:09
Pile 2: 0:39
Pile 3: 0:59

These are mystery readings. So you will have to use your intuition to know what pile to choose based off the numbers. Either the pile number or timestamp.

I really hope you guys like these cause I have so many ideas for these mini reads.😊

Peace Love and Light! 🤍

💸Tip Jar 💸(If you wish to donate to the channel. Help me do this full time 😊Anything helps, of course you are not obligated). I Do have a THANKS Button above just look for the heart with the $ sign inside. If you wish to donate through YouTube.

CashApp: $loveandallthatgood
PayPal: paypal.me/loveallthatgoodish

PayPal Donations Link: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=SDA3SZ9DUY2KW&no_recurring=0&item_name=I+sincerely+appreciate+all+donations+to+Love+and+All+That+Good+Ish%21+This+allows+me+to+do+this+full+time+%3F%3F&currency_code=USD

Welcome to my channel. My name is Empress Goddess of Healing. I am so happy the Universe allowed us to cross paths. I am a spiritual teacher, energy healer, psychic, medium, intuitive reader and life coach.

Those returning and have joined my Love and All That Good Ish! gang. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! 😊 Yall Blowin my mind 🤯 with these numbers. I truly appreciate all the support! Those who haven't subscribed yet, I would love for you to join the Fam Bam! Help grow the channel, we have a fantastic time ova here.

To book me for a personal readings email me and I can send you my rates:

empressgoddessofhealingllc@gmail.com for General, Career/ Finance, Health, Family/Children and Spiritual Readings

loveandallthatgoodishllc@gmail.com for Love/Relationship and Sexual Readings

Both emails are mine for those who have been apart of the Fam Bam since day one. Had to LLC us up ova here. We are growing rapidly ova here 🥰🥰 So hit me up if you want to be put on the schedule.

🚨Legal Disclaimer 🚨 I am required to say: These readings are for entertainment purposes. I am not a licensed physician. Therefore I am not diagnosing anyone. Always use your best judgment regarding any needs you may have. These readings are not to take the place of seeking professional help. I take no responsibility for any actions you may take based on the information provided. Peace, Love, and Light!

#pickacard #tarot #love #divinefeminine #divinemasculine #tarotreading #timeless #soulmate #twinflame #spiritual

Pick-A-Pile💌WhatTheir

Post a Comment

0 Comments