Make Certain You're Poor- By working harder & longer- Answer? The Velvet Rope. Work less & earn more

Make Certain You're Poor- By working harder & longer- Answer? The Velvet Rope. Work less & earn more

Work less and earn more. How to avoid burnout. Hate your job but don’t want to quit? How do I grow my business? How do I grow my brand? How do I know if I should raise my prices?

Do you love what you do? Maybe you do love what you do but is it killing you? Are you able to have the life that you want? Or maybe you find yourself having too little work. The answer may actually not go after more work. The answer to all these dilemmas may actually to turn work away. What? It may be just the thing you need to do. Work less and earn more. Hate your job but don’t want to quit?

Keith and Chuck have been the guys who were willing to work harder and work longer. If you work harder and work longer, you’ll always have enough. Right? I mean, is that we were taught? Isn’t that how we live? Or maybe for you it’s “Well, there no certainty at all; however, if I work harder and longer and it goes bad, at least I won’t be guilty for I did I could do. I will have proven that I did my best.” We’ve both been there. But, we’re changing and you can too. How to avoid burnout.

A lot of time, it really does come from fear. It’s this fear of lack. It’s this fear of not having enough. It’s a poverty mentality. So, we take whatever opportunity comes our way, even if we don’t want it! Or, we’ll take all the business that comes our way, but we price it so low, just to ensure that we never ever lose the business. “What if I raise my prices and people stop coming? What if I raise my prices and people stop buying my cookies,” or you fill in the blank? Work less and earn more. Hate your job but don’t want to quit?

Another great example is Dave from Saddleback Leather. Dave has these great quality products and they’re really expensive. But, if you read Dave’s story, he’ll explain why it’s a great idea to buy his really expensive products. You walk away thinking, “Yea, he’s right It’s worth it.” How to avoid burnout.

Tonight, we talk about a conversation that Chuck had with his friend Sharon, who has baking business and Sharon sells her stuff way too cheap. Chuck has been yelling at her to get those prices up there!

Here’s a link to Michael Port’s Book: Book Yourself Solid - Amazon.com : Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port Truly an easy and great read!

Questions and Topics from Tonight’s Show:
How to avoid burnout.
Hate your job but don’t want to quit?
How do I grow my business?
How do I grow my brand?
How do I know if I should raise my prices?
Work less and earn more.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Here is our social media that you can FOLLOW for updates and posts:
Facebook - @boldneverbitter
Twitter - @boldneverbitter


Below are links to other videos in a series regarding how to make great repairs and have great relationships...
D - https://youtu.be/RDf-DG2mQKY ( Video #1 )
A - https://youtu.be/oxsy2SX8RGw ( Video # 2 )
N - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfX2k... ( Video #3 )
C - https://youtu.be/eNQSjOtZKbQ ( Video #4 )
E - https://youtu.be/9x_SOiY4QlA ( Video #5 )

Hi, everyone! Thanks for checking out Tabletop Coffee on YouTube! By trade, Keith Dunn is a Network Computer Engineer, and Chuck Rodgers is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist. Together, they are Tabletop Coffee. We love coffee, we love to chat, and we love to do life well. Our purpose, as our Tagline says, is to do life well by being Bold and never Bitter.
****PLEASE READ****
****Disclaimer****
If you are, or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911, or your local emergency telephone number or go immediately to the nearest emergency department for care. Information provided with this channel is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice and is not intended to replace the services of a therapist, physician, or other qualified professional, nor does it constitute a therapist-client or physician or quasi-physician relationship. The information provided is strictly informational. You should not use information on this website or the information on links or products from or featured on this site or the content on this YouTube channel (or any part thereof) to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. For any of these or related issues, please consult a qualified professional.

Hi, everyone! Thanks for checking out Tabletop Coffee on YouTube! Chuck Rodgers is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, and Keith Dunn is a Network Computer Engineer. Together, they are Tabletop Coffee. Sharing coffee is a way to build relationships with others. Our goal is to help others with content that builds stronger relationships with others, whether is be dating, marriage, work or friendship. Come join us as we talk about many different topics.

How to avoid burnoutHate your job but don’t want to quitHow do I grow my business

Post a Comment

0 Comments