My traumatic doctor’s visit in Japan *EMOTIONAL*

My traumatic doctor’s visit in Japan *EMOTIONAL*

**Please turn on the subtitles to watch our videos in many languages!

The other day, I went to get my yearly breast cancer screening in Japan. The whole experience was just an emotional roller coaster. The end result was good, but I ended up crying in my Japanese doctor’s office. The places shown in the video are Akihabara (Tokyo, Japan) and Oimachi (Tokyo, Japan). People always ask me, so I’m just letting you know!

WHO WE ARE
Hi! We are the Kawakami’s! I am an American mom (my name is A’ishah) living in Japan with my Japanese husband (Taka) and our two children Alexander and Olivia. We are trying to raise them bilingually, but it’s not as easy as many might think (despite the fact that they live in a bilingual home!). Please subscribe to our channel and join us on our adventures in bilingual, multi-cultural parenting. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
Instagram→ https://www.instagram.com/bilingualbaby/
Twitter→ https://twitter.com/bilingualbaby01

#Japan #Family #Vlog

バイリンガルベイビーBilingual babyBBファミリー

Post a Comment

0 Comments