Yellow and Navy Blue Super Dusty Dyed Gym Chalk Crumble - Happy Birthday to Me!

Yellow and Navy Blue Super Dusty Dyed Gym Chalk Crumble - Happy Birthday to Me!

It’s my birthday! πŸŽ‰πŸΎ While I have no extra special plans, I did want to share with you all my newest favorite video! Consider this my birthday crush lol! I enjoyed this so much although the dust caused me to get short of breath a few times.

I don’t recall ever doing this combo (as a half and half type of thing) like this before so it was super fun! It actually did not tire out as expected (I will share pics in my stories on what I was expecting lol) but I loved it anyway!

Anyway, the gum chalk shortage is still active so I bought some SPRI gym chalk so we shall see how it goes. TBH I am expecting the dyed chalk to be rock hard. πŸ₯΄ We will see though!

Hope you all enjoy!

YellowSuperDusty

Post a Comment

0 Comments