Is kookjin not edited ? How are they in Old days !Bon Voyage 1 Analysis #jinkook #kookjin

Is kookjin not edited ? How are they in Old days !Bon Voyage 1 Analysis #jinkook #kookjin

Hello guys 😌☺️
As I told you I have a huge crash on this particular topic
is they natural or edited
How they when bickering between them is not start for camera


Cheak this out .

Fair uses is a legal doctrine that says you can reuse Copyright - protected material under certain circumstances without getting permission from the copyright owner.
According to four factors of fair use...
1. I never used a clip for commercial
2.I do primarily factual work not purely fictional work .
3.I maximum time barrow a small clip & explain how they related to each.
other by either narrated or commentary & also my explanation /opening about that .
4.I never meant to harm any one ability or work ...I try to present my Point if View ,my thoughts by editing of video.
My Email anwesa.some98@gmail.com
My Instagram
@Love urself like none

kookjineditedVoyage

Post a Comment

0 Comments