Study With Me | quite, cozy, simple

Study With Me | quite, cozy, simple

Hello Everyone

•••••••••••••••••••••••••📒

As a high school student, I really want to work hard to graduate so that I can help my family, I hope when I graduate, I can find a good job. In Jesus Name I hope I do this.

the truth is I'm not really the top student in our school, I'm very smart either , the type that I've studied a few times but still nothing, so I want to work hard to study and improve my grade and make my parents proud.

I've also experienced stress even though I'm in fucos, sometimes I scratch the paper because it's really irritating, but I keep going haha even though it's irritating.
(now Im in a story telling lol)

•••••••••••••••••••••••💓

About me:
Hello everyone! Im Daily Dose Of Aesthetic, you can call me Erica/Kang it's you're choice but I prefer Kang. My real name is Erica J.(Jabagat) Yap, Im From PHILIPPINES I live in part of Mindanao and my original Language is Bisaya,
Im also 13 years old, highschool student from MNCHS.
you can follow me on instagram @yamashita_tsubasaa where I post my daily photos, like my outfit, foods, places, etc..
the reason I can't show my face it is because I just wanted to, I decided just not to show my face but some of my videos I accedentlh showed my face face which is annoying HAHA, anyways that's all about me.


Here are the link of the backround music I used( ya'll are lifesavers):

Peacefull Piano & Soft Rain - Relaxing Sleep Music, A bitter Rian
https://youtu.be/hj83cwfOF3Y

---------------------------------

Quite Study With BTS I recomende for you to watch and study with them.

#01 Study With BTS by BANGTANTV
https://youtu.be/TBJVvyMBDdk

#02 Study With BTS(Pomodoro 50 x 4 SET) by
https://youtube.com/channel/UCeAL3mrofwAy-YP_cJ4cB1A

#03 (sub) 🧈STUDY WITH BTS🧈 | Pomodor 50 x 5 SET | BTS piano music | by N2BING

#04 BTS Study with me | no talking, no music | white noise asmr 1 hour | Jungkook RM ver.
by https://youtube.com/channel/UC7C1Xxzwz4fRMBTUC_MUpuQ

All the BTS study with them' creator are awsome thankyou all💜

Studyquite,cozy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments