Sovana grooming Calvin regardless of whether you want it or not Bruno doesn't care at all

Sovana grooming Calvin regardless of whether you want it or not  Bruno doesn't care at all

Sovana grooming Calvin regardless of whether you want it or not Bruno doesn't care at all
Dear all guys
Good afternoon! How are you doing today?
I would like updating about Savana team monkey’s situation on Sunday 1st August 2021. As you guys have know Siem reap have closed from governments for 14 days. For myself after I release Savana team in Bayon I still do response with my team caring proving food water some milk. And I’m very sorry hearing about old female Joyce live without food or she can’t eat food. For Savana team I response so I have all food for them every day. I don’t’ want to have that mistake. I think you guys can see on my videos or Savana team with other cameramen all of them have enough food and love them equally.
As in these two weeks are hard but we still try to help them eating, especially Nora and Ronnie. Nora likes eating very simple she doesn’t eat much. Ronnie needs food water and milk. And other monkeys they are big they can eat food too but they are strong. Calvin Liza Torres Savana Romel Alan Kitty Jax Koca are fine we all help all.
For now, our team take them to small forest but not far for feeding and staying in day time. Savana monkeys can live in forest with nature and they train finding own food or practice with tree. They all still stay at Bayon we just walk three minutes to see them. At night or evening they back to sleep the same place with high tree and safe from dogs our team guarantee helping.
Again I would like thanking to you guys who helping and give good advice my team and I will follow you guys and the way to make all monkeys are safe and happy in their life.
I’m sorry for some mistake and I would like hearing from you guys!
Best Regards.

Sovana grooming Calvin regardless of whether you want it or not Bruno doesn't care at allSovana grooming CalvinSovana

Post a Comment

0 Comments