Native American/and related type style pop up/make offer 🦋💜

Native American/and related type style pop up/make offer 🦋💜

Native American and Native American inspired pieces faux turquoise and real turquoise / bone or what is believed to be bone in chokers n necklace I was told it was bone it feels like bone / I have sold others at 50/ n higher regardless
Just want to give full disclosure
There’s also a solid brass owl brooch and a wire wrapped tortoise shell cross can email pic of those if want to see
I added a few items total 25 items
one sterling piece will be added
250 for all
Or can sell separately
The chokers will be 40 each
The metal one not as much
Let me know if wanting all or separate pieces


Thank You for looking
And for coming and supporting me


My info email is cricket_mamabug@hotmail.com
Sun&MoonCricket is my channel

Plz leave a thumbs up and subscribe if you like
Sell jewelry I sell sterling etc
I also sell clothes and Knick knacks and other items

Remember to 😊 it could make change someones day

NativeAmerican/andrelated

Post a Comment

0 Comments