Miss Drop 44 #30 - reaction #28 - Clueless Farby Nonsensical 101st WW2 bullshit at its best

Miss Drop 44 #30 - reaction #28 - Clueless Farby Nonsensical 101st WW2 bullshit at its best

I mean, this almost has me lost for words...clueless, farby, nonsensical... just the average 101st WW2 re-enactor at their best!

So many bad points. Even the things he says make no sense. I wrote this on the back of my helmet so at night the guy behind me knows who I am --- then says I know the guy in front of me just from his profile in the dark. So which is it? You guys need to see small names on helmets to know who each of you are... or you know them from just a silhouette?

Best comment has to be that the Army Air Corps has spare M1911 by the tonne, so everyone can get one from them, just work out a deal. PRICELESS!!!

Of course your E/506... baa baa baa....

Wrong garrison cap patch for Normandy (unless your 82nd)
PFC stripes
Jump wings on M42
Cricket tied to the spoon!
506th DI on garrison cap
No CC2
No shirt
Shoulder holster
M1911
colt mag pouch
spotlessly clean gloves
farby random knife
tan helmet net
cartridge belt
Some weird Garand bag? No not a griswold.
Late war 'moral' rations... again.
12 K rations! where the hell are you going to carry all them?
OD7 GP bag
P38 can opener - ha ha ha ha ha ha I love that the myth is suddenly matter of fact!

just a few points...

reactionCluelessFarby

Post a Comment

0 Comments