MELO on his first OFFICIAL Lakers Workout: "I'm just happy to be a part of it...I'M HOME NOW"

MELO on his first OFFICIAL Lakers Workout: "I'm just happy to be a part of it...I'M HOME NOW"

Hear from Carmelo Anthony after his first workout at the UCLA Health Traning Center.

LAKESHOW is back! Welcome to my humble channel featuring random Lakers content ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! I do team and player highlights, re-upload news, interviews, analysis, and more for your Los Angeles Lakers. This is your ONE STOP LAKERS CHANNEL. Win or lose, bleeding Purple & Gold! Road to banner 18...

You Laker Fam? Consider subscribing to my channel [ChrizzJMan]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0HailIBeI9tswc-j-wMkQ

Check out my other videos for more LAKESHOW CONTENT!

DISCLAIMER: Videos are edited to follow the "Free Use" guidelines of YouTube. All clips used belong to the NBA therefore no copyright infringement intended.

#Melo #Workout #Lakeshow

lakers nationlakeshow highlightschrizzjman

Post a Comment

0 Comments