Caricature drawing #shorts #caricaturedrawing #pratibhaarttutorial

Caricature drawing #shorts #caricaturedrawing #pratibhaarttutorial

 Hey guys, I hope you all are safe at your home and you all are doing great✨🌺

 In this video I am going to tell you, how to draw caricature drawing with beautiful quote ✨🌺

 Material used:
DOMS Pencil
Eraser
Scale
CD Marker ( you can use any marker available with you)


 Music:✨🌺

 Please Subscribe to my channel for more such amazing videos 👇
https://www.youtube.com/c/PratibhaArtTutorial

 Visit me on:
Instagram – pratibha_art_turorial✨💜

 I hope you like this video.✨💜

 Thank you for giving your precious time in watching this video.✨💜

 Stay Happy Stay Healthy ✨💜⟭⟬ ⟬⟭

#pratibhaarttutorial #drawing #mandalart #painting #love #colourfuldrawing #mandala #creativemandalaart #beautifuldrawing #easydrawing #cutedrawing

#caricaturedrawingtutorialforbeginners#caricaturwdrawingmalyalam#caricaturedrawingtutorial

Post a Comment

0 Comments