BRAIDLESS CROCHET HALF UP HALF DOWN HAIRSTYLE using OUTRE X-PRESSION TWIST HAIR

BRAIDLESS CROCHET HALF UP HALF DOWN HAIRSTYLE using OUTRE X-PRESSION TWIST HAIR

In this video, I'm showing you how I use MY #BRAIDLESS #CROCHET METHOD to achieve a half up half down look. I used an individual rubber band method in the front perimeter of my head and in the back my hair is braided in two large braids. They are really messy, because I'm not a good braider. The purpose of this video is to show someone who is not good a braiding how to crochet hair with out having to neatly braid their hair.

Hair used was purchased at my local Beauty Supply Store:
#OUTRE X-PRESSION TWISTED UP WAVY BOMB TWIST HAIR
18 INCHES
COLOR 2

Follow me on IG @pjiam
Business Inquiries: pamela.poston@gmail.com

MATURE WIGSMATURE LIFESTYLEWIGS

Post a Comment

0 Comments