AQUARIUS! THEY SEE THAT GLOW UP! TAROT LOVE READING WITH PREDICTIONS AND ADVICE!!!

AQUARIUS! THEY SEE THAT GLOW UP!  TAROT LOVE READING WITH PREDICTIONS AND ADVICE!!!

This channel’s purpose? From my heart, I want people to join me in healing from heartbreak/trauma, becoming empowered, breaking toxic energetic cycles, and manifesting abundance in every area of life!

Please consider subscribing to my channel!

Be sure to regularly check your notification bell so that you know when I add content!

Likes, comments and shares are greatly appreciated and help this channel!

Tarot reading is based on current energies, which can change. Advice given is based on law of attraction.

Donations are graciously accepted and can be made using this link:
paypal.me/EnchantedCottage333

PERSONAL READINGS:
To book services, please note that all services are booked through PayPal. When you book, I will email you to confirm receipt using the email on your PayPal account, unless you give a different email address in the PayPal notes/description box. I reserve the right to refuse service and issue refunds as appropriate. Current services I offer:

1. Emergency personal readings- Please include up to 3 questions in the PayPal notes/description box. Information emailed separately will not be addressed, unless I have first emailed you for clarification. This ensures that I answer your questions and not others’ questions. I do not make predictions for health or timelines. Readings are prerecorded and are 15-25 minutes and will include law of attraction based advice. Your private link to your reading will be emailed to you. Emergency readings are $100 USD, booked via PayPal at EnchantedCottage333@gmail.com.
2. Regular personal readings are generally completed within 3 days. Please include up to 3 questions in the PayPal notes/description box. Information emailed separately will not be addressed, unless I have first emailed you for clarification. This ensures that I answer your questions and not others’ questions. I do not make predictions for health issues or timelines. Readings are prerecorded and are 15-25 minutes, to include law of attraction based advice. Regular personal readings are $60 USD, booked via PayPal at EnchantedCottage333@gmail.com.
3. Many of you regularly book readings with me and have even booked live tarot parties! In response, I am offering discounts for prebooking 3 or more services through PayPal. Please email EnchantedCottage333@gmail.com if you want to learn more! Please include the number of and type of service(s) you would like to prebook, timing, and I will give pricing accordingly. It is recommended that personal readings covering the same issues be scheduled at least a week apart. Services can be scheduled up to one month apart through this opportunity. For prebooked prerecorded readings, I will email you a few days in advance to learn what questions you would like addressed. I will send an email reminder a few days in advance of prebooked live services.

Want to know all your zodiac placements? Get your sun, moon, rising (ascendant) and Venus signs free, here:
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/

Follow me on Facebook for more motivation and tips!
https://www.facebook.com/Enchanted-Cottage-333-101305758403392/

I am on Instagram at Enchanted Cottage 333!

Here’s help for everyone! I have playlists on my channel designed to help you, and I update those regularly. Currently, I have the following playlists:

Shadow work:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHwxX043-20Z1VFni-o_58WcFh-sDaEAr

Twin flames, soulmates and soul connections:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHwxX043-20YZxtNxyEnega_TCy72RtZk

Meditation:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHwxX043-20aYc8s48wLT9i9CmUVAudJW

The Life Preserver:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHwxX043-20YkOgjeDHdgL6lNxDrmBTjB

#tarot #love #horoscope

AriesTaurusGemini

Post a Comment

0 Comments