The Appropriate Response To Loud Engine Revvers

The Appropriate Response To Loud Engine Revvers

www.twitchmyhead.com
- - - - -
If you want your ad or message to be shown instead of the intro or current ad, then reset the amount above the specified below. As soon as someone pays the amount more than the current one, then the ad will automatically change to a new one. Before paying, write the amount of money you plan to pay and send your video up to 15 seconds long or message to this email: twitchmyhead@gmail.com

CURRENT WEEK: 0 $
Payment details:

BTC bc1qc82pmm9hx0jr6k9xlapjz0jhzf76h4y4k5nkpp
ETH 0x9EEF80Dc6847e1958d5be63622A5874ED3670B3a
USDT (TRC20) TNwgc1uahU3jnDgpFzzeMdx8R5xmBeJ3Up
BNB 0x9EEF80Dc6847e1958d5be63622A5874ED3670B3a
XRP rGpNSVBfEy7QDbbtvLXZoj5LiNxfR2opzi
TRX TNwgc1uahU3jnDgpFzzeMdx8R5xmBeJ3Up
- - - - -
used to go to outdoor music fests with tents and shit, and a lot of bikers frequented it. i can handle sleeping through 24/7 music, but when annoying fucking bikers start revving their shitty crotch rockets next to my tent i lose my fucking shit. it was basically a tradition that one of them at least would die each and every year during that music fest because they'd inevitably go racing and hit a lamp post going like 90mph

Your comment reminded me of a time when I went camping, and this guy just randomly starts revving the fuck out of his car at like 2 am. I was just laying down to sleep, when it stops suddenly, then I hear the guy yell, “WHO THREW THIS FUCKIN ROCK! IT SCRATCHED MY HOOD!” I just sat there chuckling in my tent, knowing that someone served up some nice warm karma


The people who live behind us have two Harleys. They seem to enjoy going on rides at 2-3am every other night, which involves them sitting there revving their motorcycles in their driveway for 30 minutes before they leave.

Those same motherfuckers have also been launching fireworks every night for the past 4-5 months. I really am starting to dislike them.
And it's also cool for people invested in cars.

It's all subjective and if it's annoying for some people, hearing music 24/7 in some streets is annoying too; This time for some other people.

Either way the only thing that is consistent for both parties is the fact that excessive hearing of both will be annoying and it's understandable.
I think it's a common misconception that ricers rev their car like that to 'flex' on people around them, I think they just do it cause it sounds cool to them. There probably is a few ricers who are trying to look cool but I think most of them just like the sound of their own voice engine

I thought having a loud car was sick when I was a lad. Grew up around uncles who also had loud vehicles so it rubbed off on me. It’s gonna sound dumb af but it was almost like a douchey symbol of masculinity. Changed my car back to stock shit around 19-20 and have been straight ever since. Now that I’m in my 30s, it’s just annoying and I realize how much of a dipshit I must have been in my neighborhood.

I have one of those dibshits living a few doors down from me with some fuckin' Audi hatchback, probably with a DSG, and an aftermarket exhaust that accentuate those god awful farts those hunks of shit put out between shifts, and that asshole leaves for work every weekday around 7am, and he has to let everyone down the street know they're leaving by flooring his fart can out of there every single time.

Funnily enough though it turns out that my friend is friends with the guy's younger brother, and I've met him before and he's a pretty chill dude, drives a ballin' Toyota crown as well, so I don't wanna start shit with him by telling him his brother's car sounds fucking awful and I'm done with him sending it down our street every morning, plus the dude goes gym pretty regularly and I'm not ready to take that level of beating if I do piss the guy off.
For real, over here in Australia there are pretty tight laws on how loud you can make your car, but Motorcycles can legally blow out the eardrums of whatever poor sidewalk pedestrian is unfortunate enough to be next to one of these Harley Davidson assholes when they decide to show off by flooring it, its insane.

I live in a very small one stoplight town, and I was just chilling in the park touching grass minding my own business, when this guy literally did a lap on the road around the park at like 8 PM just revving his engine just like that, holy fuck what the fuck is wrong with car people.


- - - - -
#KoreanTwitch

Korean twitch

Post a Comment

0 Comments