Cutting Up Slab Wood the Easy Way | Rain Storm While Cutting Trees

Cutting Up Slab Wood the Easy Way | Rain Storm While Cutting Trees

Cutting up slab wood the easy way as I'm out in the woods today in a rain storm while cutting trees. If you've ever been way back in the woods and had a storm roll through you know that there aren't many options for hiding out. Today was just that case as right behind the rain storm was a lightening storm that made me head for cover. After some waiting follow by more waiting, I was able to rethink my current sawmill slab rack setup and come up with something new. This idea as you'll see in this video eliminates the need for me to handle the wood after I cut it up with my chainsaw. What I thought was going to be a great idea and a way of increasing productivity turned into anything but that as you'll see in today's video. Having my chainsaw running at full speed high up in the air is a recipe for disaster and lucky for me, I avoided just that with a bit of common sense kicking in. Let's see how this cutting of sawmill slabs into firewood went today on today's episode. Glad you're all here and let's get down to it. Here we go!

fast firewood from sawmill wastestop throwing away sawmill slabsmaking use of sawmill slabs

Post a Comment

0 Comments