Installing A Cheap Universal Tilt Steering Column In Your Hot Rod - 1956 Chevy Gasser Wagon

Installing A Cheap Universal Tilt Steering Column In Your Hot Rod - 1956 Chevy Gasser Wagon

Where people just smaller 60 or 70 years ago? Every 40's and 50's car I have ever sat in, I JUST DON'T FIT. In the wagon I decided to move the seat back a few inches (sorry back seaters) and I also sprung for a new tilt column.

I didn't want a steering lock or key in the column so I went with a base model tilt with a 4 way hazard button. They're made in multiple lengths for pretty much any application. All that I needed was a universal coupler and we were in business.

The nice thing about newer style columns in the wiring connecters are typically of Chevy design. So if you have installed a universal wiring harness, it will clip right together and make for a slick install.

Leave me a few comments down below, love to read em.

Also buy a shirt so I can buy more hood scoops:
https://www.teespring.com/stores/dd-speed-shop

Send us your Junk:
DD Speed Shop
Po box 42041
1881 Portage ave
Ferry Road RPO
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3J 3X7

Send me an email with some suggestions or ideas
dan@ddspeedshop.ca

hot rodrat rodtri five

Post a Comment

0 Comments