12 Dyed Gym Chalk Blocks | Chalk Monster | Sleep Aid | Oddly Satisfying | ASMR

12 Dyed Gym Chalk Blocks | Chalk Monster | Sleep Aid | Oddly Satisfying | ASMR

Good Morning everyone! This is Chalk Monster, some of them didn’t dye very well and I don’t know if it was because of the type of dye I was using or what. It’s seems like the liquid dye worked so much better versus the gel that I used. I mixed the gel food coloring with water and it was not taking for some reason versus the straight liquid coloring. I hope you enjoy it either way.

If you want to try Chalk Monster I do have a discount code that will get you 15% off, just use “Crunchy84” at checkout.

https://chalkmonster.org/discount/CRUNCHY84

Thank you for watching! Please like and subscribe for more!

I’m now on Tiktok @crunchyasmr84

Absolutely NO REPOSTING TO YOUTUBE.
Do not pull my videos from YouTube and post on Instagram! Absolutely no reposting anywhere.

I’ve created an Amazon wishlist, for anyone who would be interested in contributing to my channel. Anything is appreciated 😁

Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/B01DHKFRY6BL?ref_=wl_share

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @crunchyasmr84

ChalkBlocksChalk

Post a Comment

0 Comments